Sitting around a smokeless fire pit in the evening, singing, or just talking to family members is the best way to relax after a long day at work. It allows you to discuss issues for many hours without complaining about the choking and irritating smoke. It will enable you to compare notes without the need to change seats now and then. One of the reasons why a traditional fire pit is no longer common in most homes is the considerable smoke that billows outwards and gets into one’s eyes when you sit around the fire. This is the main reason the smokeless fire pits were invented.
When buying smokeless fire pits, consider features such as the design, material used, and the combustion system. Also, look at the weight, warranty period, and durability. Further, an excellent smokeless pit should feature a double chamber that allows for total combustion. It helps to deliver a smokeless warmth.
Indeed, an ideal smokeless fire pit should feature a design that reduces the amount of smoke to allow people to sit around it for many hours without switching seats. Here are the most key features you will need to look out for when buying a smokeless fire pit.
The smokeless fire pit design is the most crucial factor you will need to look at before you spend your hard-earned cash on one. Check out the double-walled design, which allows the smoke to rise via the spaces separating the walls. It should allow the smoke to exit through the designated air holes. Also, the spaces send oxygen into the firebase to help the fuel burn completely. Such a smokeless fire pit will release a negligible amount of smoke into the environment. Also, the design reduces the amount of fuel consumed while allowing you to enjoy the heat’s warmth.
The material used
How efficient a fire pit depends on several factors. The most important one is the quality of the material used. A fire pit that is made of heavy-duty 304 stainless steel could be the best for you. It allows the unit to feature a highly efficient reburn system that keeps the fire glowing while the double-wall brings in more oxygen to enable the fuel to burn completely. It creates a smokeless fire that will keep the surrounding warm to allow you and your friends to spend more time around the fire pit.
The combustion system
An ideal smokeless fire pit should feature an innovative combustion system to keep the fire burning. It should reduce the amount of smoke released into the environment. Also, the unit should have holes at the top and a few more at the bottom. The vents at the bottom should be large enough to allow more oxygen into the chambers. It allows for complete combustion and improves the quality of fire.
Although many people pay little attention to the warranty, it is an important feature you will need to check out before you buy a smokeless fire pit. Each brand comes with its own terms, so you need to select a unit with favorable terms. Note that every fire pit brand is prone to damage, so a warranty covering repairs and replacement of the unit could be the best option for you.
The units set up
The best smokeless fire pit should arrive when it is already set up. If you need to assemble the unit, it should be easy to do so and allow you to get the fire to light up immediately. Also, you should be able to get the fire started fast. An ideal fire pit should enable you to easily feed it with logs of wood and enjoy endless warmth. Consider buying smokeless fire pits that feature a flat concrete bottom. They are the best since you can use them in all the places, including the patio. Also, consider buying those that come with an elevated stand that prevents markings from the fire.
- ALERT 🚨 NOTICE :: Before using our BON 2000, please REMOVE protective foam insert at the bottom of your unit. Otherwise, this will melt into you...
- ALERT 🚨 ACCESSORIES :: Your 19” Grill Grate for the tip of your BON 2000 is packed and secured underneath your unit with protective foam. Please...
- ALERT 🚨 USER MANUAL :: For optimum SMOKELESS results for fire pit feature, please follow directions on how to properly start your fire 🔥.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & INGENIOUS - The BON 2000 Bonfire Pit features an advanced, stainless steel design built to last for years of use. Whether you cook with...
- 100% USA DESIGN, 100% USA CUSTOMER SUPPORT - We stand behind all our products, and look forward to assisting you with your purchase. From the helpful...
- Constructed with 16-gauge stainless steel and durable weatherproof powder-coated exterior in black
- Patented internal airflow system for better fire, low smoke and less ash
- 25" Diameter with approx. 16" depth and diameter on the inside
- Ash pan for easy cleanup and less mess
- You can use traditional firewood, but when used with a TIKI Brand Wood Pack you get all these benefits plus: An instant light fire, Predictable...
Buying an efficient fire pit is important. It should allow you to spend a cold evening seated around a bonfire and discuss politics or family matters. It should also let you sit and sing great family tunes without worrying about flying firewood ambers that will poke holes in your clothes. Also, picking the right fire pit allows you to spend the evening around the fire without worrying about the smoke that makes your eyes teary. It means that you will worry less when the wind directs the smoke in your direction. Thus, a smokeless fire pit is an answer to cold evenings, according to TechAwards. It will allow you to spend your evening warming yourself.
I’m a 40 something father of two girls who loves the mountains, still plays in the sand and enjoys being in the great outdoors. The mountains are always calling my name.
“Wilderness is a necessity” – John Muir